Thursday, March 08, 2012

I love my Tony bologne...

I just have to say that I love my Tony. He brings me breakfast every morning from starbucks. He says it's so we can have time together since we don't see each other during the week otherwise. Sometimes I overlook how good he is to me. I know this isn't everything, but it is now. I guess even though I get out of hand with my mood swings and all the health stuff. I just think he doesn't listen or care. But, he does, he listen too much. He knows me more than I know myself. Sometimes it's good. So this will be our last weekend together, before he works his overtime for 3 months. We are having a date nite, which I cannot say when the last one was. Maybe I will get a picture of us together, in my new dress. woohoo.

6 comments:

:) said...

I love this. Those little consistent gestures mean so much.

serialstar said...

You two are fantastic! It makes my heart happy to know that you have found such a fit miss erin rae.

pissantONwheels said...

You kids are so cute, I love the love. And I want to see a pic of your and your new dress date or not!

sisterlovemoon said...

well it turned out he was to be off for 4 days, i went to dad's saturday to stay the night, otherwise. so we really didn't do anything but go to dinner at red robin's. oh well, ou plans never work out.

Anonymous said...

I support and love visiting your blog.
บาคาร่าออนไลน์
บาคาร่า
gclub จีคลับ

dokdok said...

มาเด้ เป็นยังไง? เป็นส่วนประกอบของสารสกัดที่ได้มาจากธรรมชาติมีทั้งยังวิตามินรวม ธาตุ เอนเหล้าองุ่นรวมทั้งเชลล์บำบัดรักษา
มีอีกทั้งพลาสเซนต้าแล้วก็คอลลาเจนโดนสารทั้งหมดต้องผ่านกระบวนการตระเตรียมสูตรยาแบบ(Homeopathy)
เป็นศาสตร์การบำบัดที่มีต้นกำเนิดมาจาก ประเทศเยอรมนี โดยกานศึกษาค้นพบของแพทย์ ซามุเอลฮาเนมัน แก่มากยิ่งกว่า 200
ปีโดยมีวิธีการบรรเทาว่า (ใช้สิ่งที่คล้ายคลึงกันมารักษาสิ่งที่คล้ายคลึงกัน) หรือการนำเอาสารที่เป็นต้นเหตุของอาการนั้นๆ

มาเด้
มาเด้ หน้าใส
ฉีดมาเด้ ที่ไหนดี