Sunday, March 04, 2012

eating at night.

May this week give me control to not eat at night. I eat really healthy. But, it stil has calories and carbs. So I have asking for control to not snack so much at night. I really don't feel hungry in the day, but as I found it, if my blood sugar is too low, I am a shitty moody crazy emotinal freak. So on the way to the movies last night, i ate a piece of chocolate. sugar, I was like yea i am normal, I am not an emotional freakin idiot. but, yes I have blood sugar issues, and I need to control this. So I ate subway, very healthy. During the movies, I did have popcorn and diet soda, and another piece of chocolate.
To my suprise. My fasting blood sugar was 108.
To make more sense. I am allowed 3 carb choices to a meal. and 2 for a snack. Carb choies are 1 15 grams of carb per serving, 1.5 cups of veggies, and a dairy serving. I have been following this since my appt with the diabetic education class, I took. I have had better blood sugar. Which will lead to my incision healing fast. the scab came off and i thought it was infected, but no it just oozes fat and goo. very gross.
So I am going to do this.  I will have restraint on my evening snackings!
I will do this
I will do this
I will do this.

2 comments:

pissantONwheels said...

I'm terrible about eating at night, thats when everything sounds good! It sounds like that aside you are doing awesome with your diet though, you have the will power to overcome!

TEMADE COMEDY said...

Eating at night makes me feel unbalanced through out the night